An amazing photography of a Cuban tree frog.... The photo was taken when the frog swallowed a tiny ornamental electric bulb.. But the bulb was still lighting inside its little tummy...

Ohhh he has his mouth on a Christmas tree light! He can't swallow it! He will be forced to let go soon! Lol

Since amphibians are cold blooded and it was night time it was probably cold and the little fella just wanted to heat up

This reminds me of the fish I saw that swallowed a lightening bug. You could see every where it went!

seems it did not swallow it. it is trying to swallow, but the light is just in the food pipe as it would be tied to the cable.